Monday, August 17, 2009

Wonderful husband

You may think I took the day off yesterday, but I didn't. I cleaned (tidied and dusted our bedside tables. I started with my husband's side, a square wooden table passed from my grammie to my mom to me. After clearing it off and dusting it I used to rag on the antique secratary, the only other finished wood piece in the room. As I wiped it down I started to notice the first signs of a migraine. My husband walked in and I told him "medecine and water, now"; he knew what I meant. He went to fill my request but I was determined to finish what I had started. I cleared off my round metal bedside table and started to wipe it down. My husband came in and gave me my medecine then asked why I wasn't laying down. When I told him, he told me to lay dowwn and he finished the job. He took great care of me the rest of the day.

Today I have the dull reminder of yesterday's headache so I am taking it easy. I cleared off the top of the TV. It is the gathering place for dvds and Wii games as well as anything else we want out of the baby's reach. Now it has nothing :).

No comments:

Post a Comment