Saturday, August 1, 2009

Projects

I have been coming up with a list of projects I want to do around the house, some big, some small, some energy improvements, some cosmetic... I have 3 tiers of importance and I plan to take on one project a month:
Tier 1
New coat hooks in the entry- two rows (one for adults and one for kids)
Programmable thermostats
A fireplace mantle
Blinds in the master
Tier 2
Organization components for under the sinks
Stain the TV cabinet to match the bookshelves
Organization for the snack cupboard
Tier 3
New bed pillows for the master (may move up to tier 2)
New curtains, throw pillows and fabric in the family room (I have come to loathe the current scheme)
New couch!?!

As you can see Tier 3 items all say "New" since what I have is perfectly serviceable. The Tier 1 "New" coat hooks made the cut since the one I have is falling apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment