Friday, August 7, 2009

A day in two parts

I am only allowing myself to post this now because I can't do the second half while my wee one is awake. I did a quick clean and organization of our stair landing; it was a gathering spot for clutter...extra diapers, streamers (from his first birthday - in May!!), a piece of the bassinet I need to return, extra outlet covers...

The second half of my project to day is to hem a pair of pants for a friend and switch out the buttons. I have had the pants for a while but just got the buttons yesterday. I want to have them done for Saturday night when she is watching my baby while the hubby and I go to the fancy pants wedding of a friend of his. I need to remember to pick up his suit at the cleaners today since we have the rehersal dinner tonight and a company picnic tomorrow morning. This will be our busiest weekend in quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment