Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pictures

I take hundreds of pictures of my little one each month. Every few days I transfer them to my computer and at the end of the month I back them up and clear the camera memory card for the next month. On occasion I also send off for some of the pictures to be printed. Then I send them off to relatives but my stack stays just that, a stack. Today I put them in chronological order, best I can remember, in a storage box from Creative Memories.

During my baby's first year I made a little picture gift each month for the grandparents and great-grandparents: An egg for his birth, a star for the Fourth of July, a pumpkin for Halloween... each with a picture of my boy. In my sorting, I was hoping to find the missing Thanksgiving turkey but I didn't; I guess I will have to recreate it...

No comments:

Post a Comment