Monday, August 31, 2009

Whirlwind

My husband and I were super productive yesterday. We went to the hardware store and got so many of the items for my projects. We got handles for the cart in the kitchen and a new top. I will have to post pictures of that project soon. We got boards and hook and will be making coat racks for the entry way once I decide if I want them black or white... We got some child-proofing stuff (some I have to return). We got a Christmas gift for our son (yep, I start early). We looked at prices on blinds and are going to go with Costco.

We also made hot sauce with jalapenos from our garden. It has to sit for a week before we can try it but I am sure it is good.

Today I cleaned up some leftover mess from the projects yesterday but am going to take it easy (I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment