Saturday, August 15, 2009

So hard to clean

It seems that everywhere I want to clean needs to be tidied before it can be cleaned and once I tidy I have no energy for cleaning. Today I was going to tackle the kitchen/dining area floor; I mean hands and knees with a scrub brush! Instead, when Igot down on my hands and knees I found a mess. I gave my husband an "area", the bottom shelf on a corner shelf, to keep his computer and whatever else he feels needs to be kept accessible. Well, unless I move it, the computer is always on the table and the self is full of clutter. There are 3-4 things that need to be plugged in the one outlet there, including the Roomba that lives under the shelf and it is never the winner of the plug war. In a fit of anger yesterday I came up with an obvious solution and moved a surge protector that was unused in the boy's room (since the TV left with all of the other clutter that used to live in there pre-baby). I set it on the floor over there in hopes the hubby would do the plugging but that brings me back to getting on the floor today...
So, today I arranged the plugs, picked up the clutter, debris and stray toys and found everthing a home. Maybe tomorrow will find me with a scrub brush...

No comments:

Post a Comment