Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Counters

My counters are laminate made to look like stone. And they are green. For the most part I don't think about them and when I do I remember I don't like them; except for one thing. They hide crumbs. When you look at them they always look clean; but if you get down on eye level you can see the crumb collection. Today I cleared them off and gave them a good wipe down, including the lip at the back. I gathered the crumbs from behind the pasta jar and the fruit bowl and bid them good-bye. When I sat at the table to finish my morning latte I noticed a few missed spots in the middle and gave it another wipe down...sat back down and saw a crumb clinging to the edge so I nabbed him...while it may be nice that they hide crumbs, they sure make it hard to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment