Monday, August 3, 2009

One week down

Well, I started my journey one week ago and I am still going strong. Today I finished cleaning my appliances in the kitchen. I cleand the microwave inside and out and wiped down the oven and stove top. The inside of the oven will have to wait for a cool day and the inside of the fridge until it is not so jammed full of food that would spoil in the 80+ degree room.

This month my project will be blinds for the master bedroom. Thinking about this made me decide that I should do a personal project as well. Each month I will do something for me. This month I bought some eye product I have been wanting to try but passing up on since it is about $25. Some other ideas:
Trading my makeup for Bare Minerals (which I love)
Haircut
Pedicure
I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment