Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pampering myself (September)

So, September is halfway over and I have yet to select my personal treat for the month. Last month I bout the $25 eye cream and have seen no improvement. I have been going back and forth between new makeup (bare minerals) and a haircut. I need both but I still have some makeup (no blush though) and my son loves to bury his head in my hair. It is getting pretty long, longer than it has been in years...that gave me a new idea for September. A perm. I have been toying with the idea on and off for years, so maybe now is the time.

For about the last month I also tried a foot treatment I read about where you rub your feet with something like an Oxy pad then vaseline then wear socks to bed. After subjecting myself to socks to bed in August and September I do not see much inprovement so I am stopping until it is cooler out.

No comments:

Post a Comment