Monday, September 14, 2009

Clothing

I wish this post was about me and my clothing...but it is not. Keeping up with my son's clothing is a full time job. Out with last season, in with this one. Out with last size, in with a bigger one. When he was just born he ran through sizes at an alarming rate, shooting into 12 month clothes by the time he was 6 months old. He has given me a break and spent the summer in 12-18 months (except for his pjs - 2T). He is just too big for anything in the 12 month range and I got a bundlee of clothes in 18-24 months from my cousin so I spent sunday sorting and laundering bith the new clothes and the old. Today was folding and putting away... He now has too many pants for his drawer. I feel like I have been growing out of my clothing too; I had better watch that.


Sunday also brought a roadside find. I picked up these chairs (well, my husband did the actual picking up) for $10 on the side of the road. They feel sturdy and have nice back support. I think I will paint them white...

No comments:

Post a Comment