Monday, October 12, 2009

Long time no post

Let me work my way backwards.

Today I got my house back in order.
Sunday we had a couple over for BBQ ribs.
Saturday we had two couples over for soups, caramel apples and a beer tasting.

Let me stop here and tell you that I LOVE cloth napkins! They take a get-to-gether and make it a dinner party. They take a little more effort so choose carefully (I skipped them for the ribs night). A quick trip into the washer and a snappy pressing and they are ready for the next time.

Friday we had friends over for mac & cheese and good company (not that the others weren't good company this night was just more comfortable). My friend and I also finished the relaunch of our business: www.greenonthevine.etsy.com.
Thursday I sewed this pillow:


and these eye pillows.


Wednesday I did all of the cutting on the aforementioned projects. I used this premise for the eye pillows.

Tuesday I made refrigerator cookies. I won't post the recipe because they were not worth it :(.
Monday I caught up from being out of town since the previous Friday.

Don't think I have been slacking...well, just in my blogging.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment